Monday, March 2, 2015

Chapter 1.1

"You do know we have food in the house right?"
"I'm looking for stuff for the baby! You brought diddly into the house, so I have to resort to this!"
twC8Aia.jpg

Blake hadn't been back to work since the two were married. First she received time off for their marriage, and before that was up, she received additional time off for maternity leave.

The summer festival was in town, and Blake wanted to go, so I had her and Lucy head down and have a good time.

"Mmm Blue Raspberry!"
msIFatL.jpg

I'm not doing a Wishacy, but I am trying to fulfill as many wishes of Blakes as possible. She never rolls evil ones though!

She then wanted to enter the hot dog eating contest.

"I'm still trying to figure out how I got you pregnant."
"Just go with it, the Goddess can do wonders!"
nuO1vjG.jpg

Blake lost, but she fulfilled that wish and her hunger bar at the same time. She doesn't have experience stuffing "hot dogs" into her mouth apparently!

1aSLYBk.jpg

They ended the evening with a bit of alone time overlooking the ocean. I thought this was really cute, Blake went to look through the telescope and Lucy came up to watch the sunset.

n6xiG4B.jpg

I finally had Blake check the mail, as we received the notice our bills were due, and they received wedding presents from Lucy's sisters. One of the presents was a huge statue worth $10,000! Yes, no more sifting through garbage to get baby stuff! Another present was this golf tee thing. Lucy went to play with it right away.

"Holy cow! Look how far it went!"
Um, Lucy, the ball never left the tee!
IJs86FW.jpg

She is really cute, I absolutely love her!

Baby time!

HjkxuHy.jpg

Blake heads to the hospital, Lucy decides not to join her as she's still playing golf. Upon arriving at the hospital, we see some aliens apparently are there too! Hmm wonder if they are having a baby also?

KeAiMoR.jpg

Octavia Evans is born! She had the Disciplined trait locked in, but we were able to choose Insane for her other trait. Her favorite color: Yellow.

8clT68u.jpg

The cute little family!

Wz8KNuE.jpg

I think these two are so cute together! I am so glad I found Lucy!

BVg406N.jpg

"I don't think she's mine."
She's yours.
"I don't think so, I don't think its possible."
Would you just stop asking questions and go with it!
TEr4e0v.jpg

She might be a bit too smart for this challenge.

"Oh, hehe, I love it!"
XqtlZth.jpg

What are you watching?
"Just a lovely show!"
ynsTq2U.jpg

Oh no, that better not be something that entertains you! No fires!

"Oh! I like this one too!"
SP9gKZZ.jpg

Lucy, Lucy, Lucy, quit getting so excited about fire!

6TxMofr.jpg

"Who's Mommies evil little baby!"
Blake, she's not evil.
"She will be, just wait.
CkwWYxa.jpg

Hay-fever?
"No! I just broke a window!"
Really? You'd think you would find that enjoyable, being EVIL and all!
"They will make me pay for it!"
Ugh, you are the most anti evil, evil sim I have ever played!
4pGw7OA.jpg

Baby number two is on its way?

BXoCy8x.jpg

Risky woohoo is set to 10%, leave it to these two to be that 10%!

Ahhh, there is the the evilness I love!

vQDPnyh.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment