Monday, March 2, 2015

Chapter 1.0

This will be my second attempt at an ISBI challenge. My first attempt I made it to generation 3 before we were crispified by one of the kids trying to cook. I searched around for other challenges to do with this, but nothing seemed interesting enough. I started to do an uglacy/prettacy with it, and created Blake and Marlie Evans. It was going to be a good vs evil uglacy/prettacy ISBI. I played them for a bit, but Marlie really bugged the crap out of me, so I took Blake saved her in CAS and then started a in Sunlit Tides with just her, and just a regular ol ISBI. She is still evil, though as you will come to find out, she sucks at it! For this family instead of the whole generation being the color of the first born's favorite color, I decided each individual will represent their own favorite color, and the decor will be the TH's favorite color until the next TH takes over, then will change to their favorite color. Just kind of keeps it interesting to me.

So without further ado, lets meet our founder, Blake Evans.


First order of business, get a job in the criminal career. Have you guys seen The Lair in Sunlit Tides?! I searched and searched for the criminal hideout, come to find out it is in the side of the volcano, SO COOL! I am already liking this world!


 Nailed the job, like we had any doubts! And then Blake wanted to meet some new people. She headed over to one of the many little community areas and met the Peppers. She and Martin hit if off and started dancing together, too bad he's a teenager.



Daniel Pleasant showed up, and Blake wanted to start insulting him. I had to stop her, as she was new in town and didn't need to already start making enemies.


After that, Blake decided she wanted to swim in the ocean and learn to snorkel.




All in all her first day was pretty uneventful. She started work the next day, and met her boss Kimo Hale. They had instant attraction for each other so I thought we'd invite him over to get to know him. It took 3 days before he finally agreed! You had better be worth it Kimo!

He wasn't. First off, we found out he's married. We shoot! Next, he's not that good looking, but we think we can deal with that because the attraction is 10 out of 10. Until they start pillow fighting.

No!




He looks like one of the apes I see at the zoo! Okay he is not going to make cute babies, so no need to break up his marriage!


I had already decided it was a no with Daniel Pleasant, if I broke up him and Mary-Sue how would Lilith and Angela ever come to be! And Lilith was one of my favorites in Sims 2, so that prospect was out of the question.

Days passed, and Blake spent her time working, searching for potential spouses and working out. I had bought her the bar thing, and she seemed to gain her skills pretty quickly with it.



She kept rolling the wish to donate to an undermine charity. Finally having a bit of money to do so I let her fulfill that wish finally.

"Muahahahaha! Those toilet toddlers are going to be so evil!"
Toilet toddlers? EA really?



The first week went by and not one single prospect! Blake finally had a couple days off, so I had her throw a party hoping some single cuties would show up. One, one single person showed up and I don't even remember her name. Blake took an instant dislike to her. Well crap, come on Sunlit Tides, give me something!



We did get our first gnome though! This little guy showed up for the party too!

"What's shakin' good lookin'"
Aww you're cute! I've seen him before, but yay for a gnome!


Blake spent the whole party with Kimo, and ignored all other guests. They finally got bored and all left.

Blake, I told you he is not the one!
"But I like him! He's evil!"
Not caring, he's ugly!



The party wasn't a success, and we found nothing of interest. Daniel Pleasant then decided to throw a party later that night, and Blake was invited. Well lets hope he has some good looking single guests!

On the way to the party, Blake stopped at a couple bars to see if anyone of interest was there. Nope, just Martin Pepper, who was still a teen. Hmm I think someone needs to card him! As she was heading to Daniels, the cab passed a guy walking on the side of the road. Stop the cab! So she gets out, and heads over to meet this new guy. Ugly! And guess what, married! Really?



So back in the cab we go, and we finally make it to Daniels. Daniel had invited the Parrott sisters. Clementine and her sisters were not good looking at all, and there was some old lady and that was it. Really? The guy is filthy rich, well established in the hood and he cannot invite something of sweet goodness?!

And then I find this! Well aren't you gorgeous!

Blake, go talk to her!
"But I don't want too! I like guys!"
I don't care, she's pretty and will make you pretty babies!
"But I want Kimo!"
NO! Go talk to her!


This little beauty is Lucretia Parrott, the only good looking Parrott of the bunch! We find out she's single, SCORE!

And then my game crashes and I hadn't saved. Frack!

I loaded back up, and lost all but the first night we had played. Fuck a duck! Well there goes my gnome!

Blake works and works, and finally has a couple days off again, this time we head to Lucretia's house to meet her. She never shows before Blake heads home, and then my game crashes again! Ugh!

A little of a fix there and a little fix here, and I load back up. Repeat for the 3rd time and finally get Lucy (I'm calling her Lucy) to come over. No attraction, in fact, its instant dislike for the two of them. So by the time Lucy leaves, Blake has the want to be enemies with her. Oh no, this will not do!

I don't know if this is cheating, call it that if you want, but I was tired of their crap and so I went into edit town and moved Lucy out of her house and into Blakes. There! Now you two will have to like each other!

And they did! After the initial attitudes, the girls finally became best friends and the love connection started! Finally! We are now on week 3 in the game, and Blake is halfway to full adulthood! And Lucy, she's halfway to elder! I better get these two going now before one of the other changes their mind!





In the bathroom, we seal the deal!





Lucy joins the family! Her traits are Family Oriented, Natural Cook, Childish, Easily Impressed, and Nurturing. Her LTW: Become a Celebrated Five Star Chef. Not gonna happen, we need someone home with the offspring girly, sorry! Her favorite color: Lime. Lucy was also a witch, but I really didn't want a witch right now, so I did change that in CAS. Later maybe, but not right now as I was still debating if heirs would have to have the evil trait as well as the insane. Not that I don't want to play an insanely evil witch, just not for the first generation.

Let the baby making commence!



And we just might have a bun in the oven!



Lucy already starts cleaning the house by herself. Good girl, Blake will keep you!



"What the hell Blake!"
"Oh did I hit you too hard! Wimp!"
Blake, be nice!
"She's just whining!"


Lucy gets her back though!

"BOO!"
"Dammit Lucy! I almost pee'd myself!"


Baby bump confirmation!



What's wrong Blake?
"Stupid Lucy broke the shower, AGAIN!"
Get to fixin' it girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment